In collaboration with the General Manager, the Wellness Associate is responsible for assisting patients, dispensing and sales of medical cannabis, inventory management, and will assist the General Manager in the transfer of cannabis products and strains between the vault and the dispensary floor during operational hours.
This position will support patients at our Kennet Square dispensary with both full- and part-time opportunities available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the General Manager to resolve patient complaints, concerns, and issues.
- Assist the General Manager with the overall cleanliness of the facility by cleaning workstations, restocking strain jars, and cleaning the interior and exterior of showcases.
- Assist the Pharmacist and the General Manager with daily and weekly inventory reconciliation.
- Maintain the highest level of patient and company confidentiality at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to a wide spectrum of patients in a friendly, compassionate, and professional manner.
- Accurately and efficiently process patient transactions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all company products.
- Ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with company, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Ask relevant questions to determine the best medicine for the patients’ concerns.
- Answer questions and provides general information and guidance for patients regarding policies and procedures as well as laws and regulations, communicating with sensitivity and respect.
- Maintain accurate inventory control and proper rotation.
- Operate POS system in efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; College degree preferred.
- Proper licenses/certifications, if required.
- At least one-year retail experience.
- Prior point-of-sale experience preferred with the ability to learn POS system being required.
- Cannabis knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com