Under guidance from the Director of Extraction, the Manufacturing Agent applies knowledge of engineering, scientific lab procedures, techniques, and machinery in performing a broad range of duties during day-to-day manufacturing operations in a medical cannabis production facility. This includes operation and maintenance of equipment, data entry, report writing, cleaning and maintaining manufacturing space, and proper and safe use of materials.
This position will be located at our facility in Duncannon.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain infusion operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational policies and procedures.
- Partner and collaborate with production team on all elements of the extraction and infusion processes from start to finish.
- Handle all materials in a safe manner as specified through training and instruction.
- Handle downstream production by following day-to-day operation plan to match production goals.
- Follow chain of custody documentation for supplies, raw material, and product.
- Keep detailed records of all information pertinent to extraction and infusion processes.
- Follow SOP’s and instructions during preparation, set-up, and the usage of manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain, support operations, and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment by following established SOP’s.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in strict compliance with OSHA, GMP, and GLP while ensuring the facility and working environment meet normal, clean floor standards.
- Communicate with Manufacturing Managers to determine and plan production goals for the week/month.
- Alert managers to inventory need pertinent to assigned processes.
- Ensure all data streams and cloud data platforms are properly logged, updated, and secured every day.
- Adhere to the highest level of confidentiality when operating in and outside of the operating floor.
- Develop and improve processes through optimization, as allowed or directed.
- Assist the PAOFW grow/process team as needed in departments including packaging, postharvest, and fulfillment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Associate degree or equivalent, with a major in chemistry or a closely related field; or high school graduate with two years’ experience as a lab or manufacturing technician or in industrial operations.
- Two years’ experience as a lab or manufacturing technician or in industrial operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable with mathematical calculations, formula interpretation, measurements, and chemical reactions.
- Able to manage processes, present technical Information, and work efficiently with little to no supervision.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records for all lab processes.
- Operate machinery safely and perform routine maintenance.
- Train future employees on new technology.
- Analyze data, maintaining a focus on quality
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org